The Diploma in Hand Surgery builds on the knowledge you learnt while studying for the Post Graduate Certificate in Hand Surgery.
The Diploma comprises of three mandatory modules and two optional modules, allowing you to delve deeper into areas of interest or common complaints seen in your clinical setting.
The three mandatory modules are:
- Module 6 - Nerve injuries and their management
- Module 7 - Painful conditions of the hand
- Module 8 - Mutilating injuries of the hand
You are also required to complete two optional modules from:
- Module 9 - Reconstruction in the hand
- Module 10 - Assessing hand functions and outcomes
- Module 11 - The growing hand
- Module 12 - The stiff hand
- Module 13 - Non - traumatic hand emergencies
- Module 14 - Growths in the hand
- Module 15 - Microsurgery for hands
- Module 16 - Research methodology in clinical practice